CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

House Of Order

As many of you know I have been attending an Enrichment that is being taught by Marie Ricks, who is insane and brilliant at the same time, She teaches how to have a "House of Order". I have thoroughly enjoyed every week and I have 5 more weeks to go. So far I have tackled my master closet and cleaned out 50% of my clothes, Bret's clothes are another story...I was given strict instruction that I was not to get rid of his clothes, that was something he would do on his own...I am waiting patiently for that day. I have also cleaned out all my kitchen cupboards, drawers and my pantry. I love it. Everything I use daily is in easy reach, and those things I use each week but not daily have found a home in my cupboard so they are not taking up space on my counter. I would have included a picture, but Kyle has my camera. I have also started working on my "Brain" box and almost finished my family Information Binder. All is well, now I just have to figure out how to teach my children to "Finish" what they start...of course that is something I'm still teaching myself. What can I say, I'm a work in progress.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the brain box. It is the only thing that keeps me going. Now I am even more jealous that you get to go to her class. I looked at her website and Orem is gone. Oh well I guess I'll have to come after soccer ends. By the way you'll have to ask me about my experience with shopping for a months worth of food.

Melissa said...

Look at you getting all organized. I'm so impressed. Good luck getting Brett to clean out all his clothes. It sounds like something to be done "like a thief in the night." I haven't been able to come to the classes, so how about some tips?

Kathy said...

I would love to have a house of order! I would love some tips too! BTW it was great seeing you and your cute little family this past weekend! You really should come for a visit:).

Becky Smith said...

Now that you have had a month to get your house in order...would you start posting again?!? I love the Olsen's Corner and I have desperately missed your clever wit and repartae (sp). Becky

Becky Smith said...

Krikey...I mispelled a word. Let me start again, I miss your clever wit and repartee. I love you guys!

Olivia said...

tag, you're it!