CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June 13th 1992

This is actually a picture of Kyle when he turned 1, but it is one of my favorites, I hope you can see all his curly hair. Kyle has always been a blessing in my life from the first time I saw him in the backseat of Brets car. The way I tell the story is, I fell in love with Kyle and married Bret so I could be a part of his life (no this doesn't make Bret feel bad, he figured that's why I married him).

Today, Kyle is 17 years old, and he is still an example and a blessing to our family. He baptized Kylee in February and he recently baptized his sister Madison. He is, more often than not, a good big brother and all his sisters look up to him.

For Kyles birthday, he actually let Bret and I take him out. We went and saw Star Trek and went to dinner at Applebees, because Kyle said he wanted a steak, and then we went shopping to buy him some clothes. It's always nice when you have the opportunity to spend time with your teenager, it doesn't happen often. We love you Kyle, Happy Birthday.

0 comments: