That's right, Bret turned 40!!
Several weeks before Bret's birthday he asked me to promise him that I would not throw him a big birthday party. At first I was disappointed, because what good is a 40th birthday if you can't get a bunch of people together to make fun of someone you love about his old age. But since I promised, we didn't have a party. Instead I had a great idea to get rid of the kids and have a weekend to ourselves;) We had a great time. It's kind of funny, the weekend we don't have any kids Bret has to get up early(6:30) to go help at Hearts for the Holidays and I get up early(6:15) to go to a spinning class with some friends. After we were done with our busy morning, we finished off our Christmas shopping (that's right, we're done, feel free to be jealous), and then went with Michelle and Sterling to see Quantum of Solace, this has kind of turned into a tradition, James Bond movies seem to come out around Bret's Birthday, and since he loves James Bond as much as I do it makes for perfect timing, and thankfully the Hunts are fans as well. After the movie, we went out to eat at Red Robin. We had a lot of fun and laughed far to much for being so old, or at least Bret did.
So in honor of my Husbands 40 years, and since he didn't let me throw him a birthday party, and because I'm not the type to list "40" things I love about my husband (I could do it, it's just not my style). I thought I would post two embarrassing pictures (that's my style, thank goodness he never reads my blog).
Thursday, November 20, 2008
The BIG 40
Posted by Paula at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Man, your husband is OLD! Love the pics of him :o)
Post a Comment