CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

2nd Grade Dance Program

I have to admit, I'm not the kind of mom that loves end of the year programs. I'll be the first to acknowledge the fact that I'll never be voted "Mother of the Year". So I when I heard about this program it's possible that I groaned. But several weeks before the dance program, almost every day, Samantha wanted to show me her dance moves, and I have to tell you, I was curious to see how this dance would come together.

And honestly, this dance was adorable. They had the funnest music and they all did a great job. The entire 2nd grade did a great job, but of course I would like my own daughters dance the best.


I smiled during their entire dance, maybe I'm not such a terrible mom. I can't believe my baby is going to be in 3rd grade next year.

0 comments: