CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Zoo

My brothers family lives in Philadelphia, so it's not very often that we get to see them. We are going to Park City next week for our Smith family reunion, so Brooke and the kids flew in a week early so we could spend even more time with them (they love us that much). On Tuesday we went to the Zoo.

In this picture is Brooke, me (I should seriously wear sunscreen), Aulden (a mini-me of my brother Adam), Kylee and Hallie. Did you know they added dinosaurs to the Hogle Zoo? It was news to me, I'm not sure what dinosaurs have to do with the zoo, but they were pretty cool, so who am I to complain.


My kids love taking pictures, so sadly (or not) I'm in more pictures than usual.


They were spraying down the elephants, it was so cute. The baby elephant was not a fan of the water, at first, but she got used to it. I love baby elephants.


This doesn't happen often, so I had to take a picture to remind them how cute they are when they are NOT fighting. Love these girls.


Most of the older kids with the Gorilla.


Most of the older kids and Brooke with one of the dinosaurs. You'll notice Samantha in the background. She spent the night at my moms, which was so much fun, but made for a grouchy girl the next day.


You'd think Marsha spent the night at my moms also, but that's just how she looks normally ;)


Molly, Marsha's little girl, is so cute and shy. I love this girl.


And here is my sister Leah with her little girl Elena, she is so stinking cute.


We just took it easy walking around the zoo and doing what ever we wanted. It was laid back, which is how I like to spend my time at the zoo.


Finally I got a picture of some of the kids with Grandma Smith. We had a great time at the zoo.

1 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't know of anyone who doesn't love you that much! The kids are all so cute! I can't believe how big they are all getting... Have a fabulous time in Park City!!!