CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Programs

This year we were able to have 2 Christmas Choir performances. The first one was Mikayla's Concert Choir performance. I forgot my camera, so you get the picture I took with my phone...not bad, I have some cute girls. I enjoy choir performances, because they are short, and almost always all the kids stay on key, so it is painless for those of us listening.

Mikayla's Choir did a wonderful job. She loves choir, and she has an incredible voice. I hope she will continue singing.

Then we had Samanthas Christmas Choir Program. She had signed up this year to sing in the Christmas Choir, and she had practice every Wednesday after school for an hour! She loved every practice and I was proud of her for wanting to do something extra.

This time we got pictures, but not because I remembered my camera, it's because Grandma and Grandpa Olsen came and they always remember their camera. Grandpa got some great shots of Samantha.





She was actually singing in this picture, and she looks like an Angel. I wish she always acted like one ;).


The performances were short and painless, I was thrilled. It didn't hurt that we went out for ice cream after each performance either. :)

0 comments: