CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Game, Play Along!!

I got this from my Aunt Kris, it's fun to hear all the different memories.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

11 comments:

Becky Smith said...

I remember our Friday night sleep-overs with your sisters and cousins. You would come on Friday's and usually stayed 2 or 3 nights. I remember laying in front of the tv and watching Bye Bye Birdie. Our weekly trips to Rainbow to get treats. When you used to dress up in leotards and play Solid Gold Dancers...while I judged you. I remember coming to visit you a few days after you had Sadie and I was so impressed at how well motherhood suited you. There were so many fun times with you that I cherish. I love you...Aunt Becky

jen hulet said...

I remember going to lunch with you when you worked for Don at Capital Reliance, when you would do your "chubby" Jokes. I remember once driving out to Eagle mountain, and locking the keys in my car, and Don had to bring my keys to me. I remember you,Becky and I would sing Jennifer Warnes Song When the feeling comes around and you would make up signs for the words!And last, but not least when you and your kids would come visit, and we would have dinner and visit! Good Times!!

Chelsea said...

I remember when we both worked at IFA and you were pregnant with Sadie. Near the end of your pregnancy you wore Brett's jeans with a rubberband around the button to hold them up. And I remember how bad you waddled. I always got a kick out of that. I remember how fun and up beat you always were. You still are! I remember the first week that I moved into our ward and how nervous I was. I was sitting in the back of the room in sunday school and all of a sudden from the front row I here a very familiar voice (you voice is very distinct). I remember how relieved I was to see you and to know that I at least knew somebody in the ward!

Kelly Hill said...

I remember your sweet little ones in primary when I served as the primary president. Although I don't have very specific memories, one thing that has always been important to me is the fact that you smile and say hello every single time I see you. I have always felt that it was genuine and not just something you were doing because that's the thing to do. I have admired your strength and determination as I've watched you breeze through your struggles. You're an inspiration to all!!

Kelly Hill (one neighborhood over)

ashlee nichole said...

Theres so many things i remember about and me.I remember last summer i stayed at your house for three nights and four days.It was so fun!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Hey Paula! I saw a link on another blog for "Paula" and look...it's my favorite Paula (okay, the ONLY Paula I know). I don't have one specific memory, just that you (and Bret) were ALWAYS doing yardwork. ALWAYS. And it was obvious, by how fabulous it looked. Put ours to shame. Yeah, like that was hard. I'm adding you to my bloglist now, so your circulation has just been increased :)

Anonymous said...

I have a trillion memories with you. I remember playing in the field for hours pretending to be lost. I remember playing in your garage and someone eating cat food?? I remember breaking open rocks to find crystals. I remember playing school in your basement. I remember making Ashley Durham cry because we called her a pelican. I remember staying at Grandma's for weeks on end in the summer. I remember walking to and from school together...I could go on forever!!! Love ya-Heather

Kathy said...

You are such a sweetheart! I loved all of the times that you came to our house to visit!!! I remember going to the dinosaur quarry with your family and Adam climbed over the fence so you and Marsha joined him and pretty soon so did your mom... it was pretty funny! I loved the cookies you used to bring home when you worked at Subway and how you brought some with you when you came to our house to babysit the kids while Glen, Michael and I went to Las Vegas... there were not very many people that I trusted my kids with and I was so grateful for you! They all love you too!!! I still look forward to the times you come with your sweet little family to visit! I love you!!!

Unknown said...

I believe you were dating Bret...Cranberries, No Need to Argue at our house on 10th east. Don't know why that stands out, but it does. Love you Paula!

Melissa said...

Let's see .... I remember book fairs, movies, the cannery, Applebees, movies, tanning, movies, "hanging out," New York steaks for lunch, and preschool field trips - especially the one where my van window broke on your side and wouldn't roll up. That was hilarious.

Paula said...

Hi mom its me Kyle i'm commenting on your blog about a question that i didn't read so I'm just going to keep typing stuff. I should be doing my homework right now but it's so much funner to just type stuff.
I Love You Mom.