Thank goodness for Seminary. Thanks goodness for great Seminary teachers. Thank goodness they let you make up unexcused absences...otherwise Kyles 4 year certificate would have only been for 1 year. I am so glad that Kyle graduated with a 4 year certificate from Seminary. Even though he had several days to make up, the last several month have made a difference in Kyles life. He would come home from school every day and tell me all what he had studied. He really became dedicated to studying the scriptures and Preach my Gospel. He has changed, and I'm proud of him. I'm grateful that Kyle has had the opportunity to go with the missionaries on splits, and for the leaders he has had during this time in his life.
I'm so glad that both of Kyles families could make his Seminary Graduation. It meant a lot to him to have everyone there. 


1 comments:
Congrats Kyle!!! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment