Truthfully I have zero free time, so when the girls both asked me if they could play soccer this year I had to give up my own selfish desires. We'll be running in 2 different direction every Saturday, we'll have 3 nights a week of soccer practice and some weeks 4 games, plus Sadie is starting volleyball next week, so we'll have to add 1 more practice and 1 more game...ugh maybe I've changed my mind again.
But seriously, Samantha was so excited to play this year. During the summer I had signed her and Kylee up for Westlakes girls soccer camp and they loved it. Samantha decided immediately she wanted to play. She was so much fun to watch. I was worried that she wouldn't get in there and fight for the ball, especially since she's never played before, but she is great.
She is number 10, and she is wearing red shin guards. She played mid and she was all over the field. She crashed a couple times into other players and ended up on the grass, but she was just fine. I was very proud. At the end of the game she came up to me and said that she played a "tough" game.
Here she is running after the ball. She didn't get to it, this boy was awesome and dribbled down the field. I was just excited to have her close enough that my crap camera would be able to take a picture.
Here is Kylee after her game, I had forgotten to take her picture before the game. Kylee had played competition soccer last year, but started hating soccer, so we changed to req soccer and she is having fun again, yay! She is still great. She played mid for the first half of the game and then she played goalie. My said crappy camera couldn't take pictures of her as goalie because it was too far away, but she had an amazing dive. Seriously, it was a full body, through caution to the wind kind of dive. It was a lot of fun to see her enjoy playing again.
1 comments:
Looks like they're having fun! And I hear ya on the loss of your "life". I'll just plan on seeing you sometime after soccer/football season is over ... so sometime in November.
Post a Comment