CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Letter #2

Kyle actually send this letter last week. I am a little late posting it. Kyle flew out to South Carolina on Monday so we haven't heard from him since this letter. I'm hoping we hear from him by the end of the week, but we'll see. This letter is just like Kyle, he'd only been in the MTC for 13 days and his companion and him were already planning a little "surprise" for the new missionaries coming in.

At the end of this letter, Kyle included his testimony. It was so wonderful to hear, and it definitely gives me comfort and has kept me going, especially since we haven't heard from him again yet.







3 comments:

Amanda Walters said...

Yay! I love reading his letters! Keep posting them.

Rheanna said...

He is such an amazing young man! Love that you share these!

Melissa said...

He sounds SO good! How exciting. I'm so glad you're posting these. Go Elder Olsen!!!