CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day




In the 10 years that we have lived in Eagle Mountain, we've probably only had 2 winters with this much snow. It's not very often that I have had to shovel my driveway and sidewalks 3 times before 3pm. The girls woke up this morning thrilled that the snow was falling.

Kylee even said "mom, the snow is so beautiful, it's like a peacock."

I couldn't exactly think how to respond to that comment, peacocks are very colorful and snow is white, so I just smiled and agreed that the snow was very beautiful.

After lunch today the girls decided that they wanted to make a snowman, so Sadie found some supplies and helped Kylee and Samantha build a Snowman. They were very excited and thankfully since I was shoveling snow, I was around to take pictures.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how the snowman is all lopsided. Cute!